Who says it's a bad thing when the cup is half empty?

Friday, November 24, 2006

Lip-locked or tight-lipped?

"Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind." Ah, The Princess Bride! What every heterosexual girl wants - a Wesley or at least a Dread Pirate Roberts :)

Twice in my life, I've been kissed to the point of swooning; the second time quite recently, and it was amazing. Anyone who can kiss in such a way as to make all of the blood rush straight to a certain nether-region is well worth kissing again, and again, and again, and...

If you've never experienced it, you need to kiss a few more frogs or, if you're a guy, whatever the female version of the frog/prince theory would be. Thinking back through all the childhood fairy tales I've read, I seem to recall one beautiful girl being turned into a swan, although that had something to do with loving her brothers which is just...well, ick!

But in any case, I really can't imagine a whole lotta guys getting their feet wet on the off-chance that the swan they are kissing is truly a beautiful princess under a spell, or even a girl swan. Can you imagine the surprise on their face when the swan turns out to be some handsome, horny dude? Oopsies!

So, do you think if a lesbian kisses a frog it turns into a princess? If I was gay and I puckered up to a slimy pair of green lips and the spell was broken and the amphibean became human and it did not have a pair of boobs, I would be downright Pissed Off!

You know kissing is really not taken seriously anymore in the whole love-making process. And, for the life of me, I cannot figure out why! It's so...well...exquisite! I mean, you've got the most wonderful mix of strong muscles and soft tissues and all that wetness! And it's such an excellent way of communicating exactly what is going through one's mind! If you are thinking of doing something else with your tongue, and you can't figure out how to communicate that through a kiss, then you likely need to FOCUS.

And hands, by the way, are definitely involved in the whole kissing process. Kissing with your hands in your pockets is a big no-no; same if you are kissing with a remote in one hand and a beer in the other. The hands should be entwined - in hair, other hands, clothing, something. If you have a free hand, then get with the GD program! Unless, of course, your hands are tied. If your hands are tied, you are likely doing just fine although you might want to test the bond, struggle a little, to show you would really like to get your hands on sum o' that!

Interestingly enough there was a swan in the background when this second swoon-inducing kiss took place. The swan was, I'm sure, asleep with his head tucked beneath his feathery wing, and could likely have cared less that I nearly lost my balance. Still, I think the guy found it somewhat encouraging, or at least amusing. I imagine he also thought I was just drunk. Hu uh!! I swear his tongue was saying, "Wanna see what I can do to a pair of wet lips and everything in-between?"

Yes, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home