Who says it's a bad thing when the cup is half empty?

Friday, November 30, 2007

Ok, maybe not Julia Roberts, but COME ON!

I was reading this chick's blog and she posted this awesome morphing "thing" where her face is morphed into Julia Roberts, and you can clearly see the similarities! Wouldn't that be the cat's meow to look like Julia Roberts? I would like to look like either Tia Carrere or Tea Leoni, but I know I don't. Rather, I've been told I look like Sigourney Weaver. EWWWWW!

In any case, I followed the link and uploaded my best picture, eager to prove that I did NOT look like Sigourney Weaver while being a little scared that maybe I did. I clicked on the button and watched as the face recognition program scanned me up and down a few times, then I watched as the program counted down to TEN MATCHES FOUND. I look like ten famous people? Coolio!! Hopefully at least a couple of them are better-looking than Sigourney Weaver.

Of the ten closest matches, 7 were guys. As in male. Apparently, I look more like Robert Ludlum, Carlos Santana and Charles Darwin than I do any famous women, Sigourney included.

I hate myself. And I'm not overly-fond of Robert, Charles or Carlos anymore either...

Bah.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who:
http://storage.myheritagefiles.com/I/storage/site1/files/37/88/42/378842_10163465601574wd2fc947.JPG" >

11:04 PM

 
Blogger wood_song said...

Well, between you and me, then, we've got the Hillary's covered, eh? Although I clearly resemble Zap's Hillary more than you do HRC...

But you do look a little like Patrick Stewart, and he's adorable :) I'd do him.

8:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which just goes to show you how much of a crock of shit those matching algorithms are. That set of matches was for Zap rather than me.

You can see my matches at:
http://storage.myheritagefiles.com/I/storage/site1/files/49/89/62/498962_214385c62b1574mbsxq347.JPG

Have a good w/end.

11:15 AM

 
Blogger wood_song said...

Seriously?? Zap does NOT look in the least bit like Patrick Stewart. Tell him to try another photo.

But OMG, YOU LOOK LIKE STING!!! You gonna start practicing Guitar Hero now?

No wonder you have a girl posse following you all around town...

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home