Who says it's a bad thing when the cup is half empty?

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Identity Crisis

I am flummoxed. Me and myself are not helping.

Me (buttering toast): What's the matter now?
I: The trainer said I have 1% too much body fat.
Me: (I coulda told you that)
Myself: So? It's ONE PERCENT. Trust me, that's nothing.
I: Oh, yeah? Nothing?? Well, she circled OVERWEIGHT on my scorecard.
Me: Dude, maybe you should go easy on that chocolate syrup.
Myself: Shhhhhh! You're not helping.
Me: What? I'm just saying! Save some for the rest of us!
Myself: Why do you care, anyway? Monkeyboy doesn't seem to mind.
I: Well, he will when he hears about the quiz I took today.
Me: What quiz?
I: To see how feminine I am!
Myself: Oh, geez. Please tell me you didn't take one of those stupid Facebook quizzes...
I: Yes. Yes I did. And you know what? I only took it cuz I thought for sure I would ace it.
Me: hahahahahaha! That was a mistake...
I: Hey! I think I'm pretty damned feminine, but I am not so feminine I can't kick YOUR ass!
Me: Really? Think you can with that extra fat weighing you down?
I: Fuck you! You're even LESS girlie than me! You still climb trees!
Me: Yeah, so? That's called "exercise," and you should try it sometime!
Myself: Guys!
I: I AM NOT A GUY!!
Myself: Well, there was that one quiz - you know, the one that said you looked like Carlos Santana, Charles Darwin and Robert Ludlum? All guys...
I: IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUBOTH!
Me: Oh, for cryin' out loud. How the hell did we get stuck with this bitch?
Myself: See? She thinks you're a girl! Look. Facebook quizzes are for morons. There's even one called How Much of a Moron Are You. The first question is, "How often do you take facebook quizzes?"
Me: You took that quiz, didn't you? What is wrong with the two of you??
I: I can't help it! I don't know who I am anymore!!
Me: Well, maybe if you stopped talking to yourself, you'd figure it out. In the meantime, shouldn't you be going to the gym or something?
(I throw butter at me)
Me: You throw like a girl...

2 Comments:

Anonymous fr obesa cantavit said...

No effing wonder that you're a whooping one percent overweight if you're trying to stuff three discrete if not overly dissimilar people into one corporeal frame!

Lay off the gym and dieting and drink, eat butter, and stuffed olives until the cows come home.

BTW What is it wth the word verifications on this site - they are anything but politically appropriate. My word of the day is "coonpoo".

11:10 PM

 
Anonymous woodsong said...

When the cow comes home, can I eat it too? I love a good ribeye :-)

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home